Wondering how a white label forex solution differs from a grey label solution? Let’s try to understand white label vs grey label here.
We hope you have already had some research on Forex brokerage which raised you this doubt.
If you are an investor looking to launch a forex business with minimal trading experience, forex solutions can get you to the top.
- With a grey label forex solution, you obtain license from a white label broker to act as an individual brand.
- So usually, a grey label solution is ideal for start-ups with low investment plans.
- The main advantage of this solution is the control over the client groups. However, clients might get confused with 2 brand names as this is making use of a white label broker.
- This is a major drawback of grey label solution which restricts you with minimal client numbers.
- A white label gives you the opportunity to establish your own brand by making use of trading software.
- Eventually, it is making use of advanced forex trading technologies such as MetaTrader4 (MT4) and MetaTrader5 (MT5) to achieve this.
- If you are looking to create your own unique brand in the forex industry, this is more efficient.
- The clients would get the impression that you are providing all the features under one platform resulting in a long-term relationship and pave way for higher investments.
Advantage of White label over Grey label
Opting for a white label forex solution gives you the opportunity to
- skip the setting up process
- avoid costs on testing process
- avoid complications like licensing and getting the right technology provider
Most of all, as everything is set and when running, it gives you the time to understand the industry in-depth.
Also, it gets more clients with higher investments comparatively.
Just decide with White label Vs Grey Label and get the best forex solutions in the industry at the affordable costs.