Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) was established in 2004 and is wholly owned by the Government of Dubai and provides a living, interconnected, and working community. Silicon Oasis is a free zone authority that promotes and benefits businesses working within the tech park to expand the free trade zone. Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority funds state-of-the-art infrastructure and business-related facilities in digital technology sectors in an urban master-planned city.
The DSO is 97,740 sq. inability. M of rooms for private leasing facilities. In order to encourage technical cooperation and creativity, DSO developed a high-tech ecosystem. For the high-tech landscape, DSO defines six main elements: big enterprises, medium-sized start-ups, education and incubation hub, risk capital assets, state-of-the-art technology, and government and business services.
The DSO has a wide variety of residential and recreation services including schools, colleges, hospitals, centers for the environment, retail malls, pools, and tennis courts. In addition to 24-hour surveillance, regular maintenance, and a completely constructed road system, the DSO community has been built into green parks, linked courtyards, and children’s play areas.
Company services in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
- Multiple-use storage and output
- Growth Ground
- Facilities of Meeting
- Accommodation for professionals
Any founded company can register its subsidiary in the Dubai Silicon Oasis either in the UAE or abroad. In the Dubai Silicon Oasis, the business of the division proposes to be the same as the operations of the parent corporation.
2- Establishment of Free Zone (FZE)
An FZE is a legal entity which has one shareholder incorporated/registered. Either an entity or a non-financial corporation may be the shareholder.
3- Business of Free Zones (FZCO)
FZCO is a legal corporation with at least two members incorporated/registered. Either individual or non-private/corporate owners may be owners.
Licenses of operation:
- Service License: This enables for defined services to be conducted by a licensed company.
- Trade Licence: This permits the licensed company to perform manufacture, export, and sale operations related to the goods and products listed in this license.
- Industrial license: This requires the licensed company to manufacture the finished product, create, and refine the raw material, manufacture, ship, and export it.
Licenses for special purposes:
- Company Operating Permit: This is a special license provided by the Dubai Economic Department (DED) for businesses operating in the DSOA Administrative Region (private developer areas).
- Entrepreneurial Business Licence: EBL license is designed to help emerging entrepreneurs and their companies across a variety of support tools and services facilitate their sustainable growth.
If you want to know more about forex then read this
For any information contact us