We provide detailed solutions in relation to your needs for the Dubai design district company set up. Look at the protocols for the D3 company setup. Launched in 2013, Sheik Mohamed bin Rashid al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Dubai Regent of the UAE, is the newest Free Zone business park of TECOM Investments, which promotes growth and investment in markets such as digital media, architecture, design, and fashion.
UAE is estimated at $27.6 billion and has the highest architecture market, outlining a true creative soul culture, not just a business area. The vision of D3 is entirely in line with the Dubai 2021 Plan for the creation of a cohesive and interconnected artistic culture. Phase 2 of the D3 is expected to be completed in 2019, developed by Foster and Partners, and aimed primarily at forging an engaged culture tailored to the needs of contemporary companies-ranging from well-established names and multinational brands to entrepreneurs. For over 180,000 creatives, D3 is to be the “playground,” and to provide guests with a special experience, with special shopping, dining, and entertainment ideas.
Training in Concept District Dubai Company:
- Restricted Liability Corporation Free Zone (FZ LLC).
- UAE business branch. Branch.
- International company’s section.
- Allows for freelance.
- Company and self-service.
on-shore companies are domestically owned by 51% of companies and can work within and on the mainland. The company has an on-shore license.
Dubai Architecture District’s market advantages:
- Craft and model special licenses for artists and designers with free-lance permits.
- Personal revenue tax at 0 percent.
- In the first 50 years, 0 percent income tax.
- No limits on currencies.
- Near to company bay, the Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa: strategic spot.
- There is no restriction on the repatriation of money.
For any information contact us