DIC offers an infrastructure for the information economy intended to promote the growth of ICT businesses. It is the largest ICT infrastructure in the Middle East and is developed within a free-trade region.
In October 1999 the Dubai Internet City was built and in October 2000 it opened its doors, as part of the Dubai Holding subsidy of TECOM Investments. Dubai Internet City is the main information and networking infrastructure hub in the Middle East and North Africa. Dubai Internet City (DIC), which is the largest ICT infrastructure in a free region, has been developed and built to serve information and communication systems (ICT) businesses.
Dubai Internet City (DIC) has successfully established an ecosystem for technology organizations, as a precursor to Dubai’s vision of transformation to a knowledge-based economy.
DIC is home to the most prestigious ICT firms worldwide such as Microsoft, Oracle, Oracle, HP, IBM, Dell, Siemens, Canon, Logica, Sony Ericsson, Schlumberger and Cisco, and other small- to medium-sized businesses to firms. Companies from diverse sectors: Product creation, corporate management, E-commerce, consultancy and sales and marketing profit from [email protected], an encouraging organization to conduct feasibility analyses, evaluate future growth opportunities and search for new markets or joint projects, and collaborate together with existing and prospective companies.
Company advantages of Dubai Internet City:
- No tax (50-year exemption), no personal, income and corporate tax
- Ownership 100% international
- Total tax repatriation
- Climate Metro Ethernet
- World Competitive Group
- Opportunities to network
- Opportunities to expand the sector
- New revolutionary technology world-class networking networks
- Internet voice and data connectivity at affordable levels
- Private offices, corporate parks, and meeting rooms (Executive and Executive)
Dubai Internet City legal entities:
- Free Zone liability corporation (FZ-LLC) Limited liability company
- A foreign company’s division, where the claimant is a foreign company registered
- Branch of a UAE Company where a licensed UAE company is an applicant
Dubai Internet City Market Infrastructure:
- Company Offices
- Executive and Executive Office Business Hubs
- Structures for the meeting
- Star hotels, cafe, dining and shopping, finance & catering, childcare, protection, and public security services
If you want to know more about forex then read this
For any information contact us