The Emiri declaration was issued on 12 November 1995, which introduced the Hamriyah free zone (HFZ). HFZ is rapidly becoming a pillar of economic growth in the United Arab Emirates. The Hamriyah Free Zone is the next generation free zone that ensures stability and dynamic management in addition to being a free investment-oriented region.
The Free Zone Authority of Hamriyah was founded in 1995 and soon became one of the foundations of industrial growth in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to being an investment free zone, Hamriyah Free Zone guarantees versatile and creative management, offers economic advantages and unique potential for the industry in a free tax environment, complete ownership of a corporation, exemptions from all trade levies, and capital retirement. The free zone controls a pre-eminent industrial and commercial land area of about 22 million square meters and an ever-expanding deeper-water port.
A selection of facilities for investors is provided by Hamriyah Free Zone Authority:
- Connection to deep waters 14 meters and the internal harbor 7 meters deep;
- Renewed land rental for the same period for 25 years;
- Pre-constructed rental shops, gardens, and office units;
- Management office suites for sale in the International Business Center;
- Investors employees, including leisure center and fitness club, will remain on-site.
- Path, 3 seaports, and the international airport of Sharjah;
- Highly established telecommunications and infrastructure connections;
- Abundant and affordable (Electricity: $0.05 for KWA, Water: $8.17 for 1000 gallons);
- Independence for employees and economic worker recruitment;
- Simple housing expenses.
Forms of commercial licenses:
License for Manufacturing
The license allows the holder to import raw materials for the manufacture, treatment, and/or installation of such goods. Products completed can be shipped outside the UAE. The license holder would have to do this through a local dealer or a local agent, whether the finished goods are distributed on the UAE market.
License to trading
This license allows the holder of goods listed on the license to be imported, exported, marketed, distributed, and protected. The license holder would do so through a local dealer or a local agent if the final goods are distributed on the UAE market.
License for Operation
This license permits the holder to conduct the services stated on the Hamriyah Free Zone license only.
Business profits in Hamryiah Free areas:
- 100% Ownership is approved by international companies
- 100 % Tax deduction for import and export
- 100% All industrial levies exemption
- 100% Capital and benefit repatriation allowed
- Accessible for another 25 years renewable leases
- Charge on business income No personal income tax
- A strategic place for world consumer entry
- UAE and GCC business share share
- Attractive rewards for investment
- Plenty of affordable electricity
- Infrastructure established
- Investor property land for leasing
- Constructed office space, warehouse and factory services
- Three seaports and three airports
- Favorable environments for low-cost living
- The high cost of labor
- Education of Hamryiah company:
Latest business (FZE / FZC) incorporation
Build a branch. No money shall be deposited with the UAE bank as a branch of a local corporation or a foreign company.
If you want to know more about forex then read this
For any information contact us