Dubai Media City company set up (DMC) was quick as a global media center in the strategic location of Dubai at the crossroads of the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. DMC delivers a state-of-the-art technology and service ecosystem for media organizations to work worldwide from Dubai.
Dubai’s Media City (DMC) quickly developed as a world media center following its official creation in 2001. This provides the media firms in and out of Dubai with modern technology and service environments.
DMC is the location where different media firms, such as media and marketing, printing and publishing facilities, music, television, electronic media, entertainment, broadcasting, and information services, can work together. Global media giants like Reuters, CNN, CNBC, MBC, Sony, Showtime, and Bertelsmann form part of the DMC network.
Dubai Media City has also developed Media Business Centers in the area to foster creativity and entrepreneurship. These specific services are designed for independent media practitioners and freelancers.
The sectors of the DMC free zone from which corporations may request:
- Communication and ads
- Advisory to the Media
- Digital media Digital
- Command of events
- Resources for Case Management
- Products for advertising and communications
- Services for public help
- Freelancers and Non-profit Societies
Company Advantages of Dubai Media City Free Zone:
- Ownership of 100% international
- Total benefit and money repatriation
- No taxes (50-year exception) on personal, income, or corporation.
- Tax exemption on goods and services
- World-class technology to sustain cluster development
- The integration process is highly efficient
- Corporate law and regulatory system market-friendly
- Various municipal services, such as permits, visas, traffic, and postal service.
- Visa operation 24 hours a day
- Immigration fast-track
- Opportunities to network
Commercial licenses and freelance permits.
If you want to know more about forex then read this
For any information contact us