Dubai Healthcare City Company Set up is an urban hub for medical care that promotes the growth of individuals and businesses, societies, and the resources of central health districts.
The City of Dubai Healthcare(DHCC) is a free area that aims to develop a health and wellness area. Initiated in 2002 by the Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheik Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Free Zone is aiming to evolve into a world-renowned location of choice for professional healthcare and an integrated hub for excellence in medicinal and wellness facilities, medical education and research.
The Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA) and the Industrial Regulatory Agency, the Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulation (DHCR), which have the International Quality Society for Healthcare (ISQua) approved quality criteria, regulate this free zone.
DHCC’s medical tourism portfolio is expanded by up to 160 health partners including clinics, ambulatory medical centers, testing labs, and 150 specialties, with accredited practitioners from nearly 90 countries. Nearly 200 retail and non-clinical facilities operate the free zone as a representation of his network of service collaborators. The Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences, part of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Centre, is also home to the DHCC academic college.
The benefits of setting up a DHCC business:
- Ownership of 100% international.
- Total benefit and money repatriation.
- A 50-year personal, income, and corporate tax exemption were assured.
- Duty exception on goods and services. exception.
- Tax-free of 100%.
- No capital limits, obstacles to trade, or quotas.
- The price is competitive.
Benefits from business:
- Low cost of service.
- The new appliances.
- Flexible immovable architecture for business/industry specifications.
- Integrated healthcare group that provides high-quality specialty healthcare.
- Access to a network of health practitioners at state and international levels.
- Attractive investment and financial gains prospects.
- Enhanced visibility to brands.
The minimum capital payments condition of Freezone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) incorporation:
- The minimum pay-up capital of AED 50.000 for non-clinical establishments/companies is required.
- The minimum paid-up capital of AED 100,000 is required for clinical facilities.
- The minimum payment capital of AED 300,000 is required for hospitals.
- Please apply to the following for hotels:
- The minimum paid-up capital of AED 1 million is needed for 3-star hotels.
- The minimum pay-up capital of AED 2 million is needed for 4-star hotels.
- The minimum pay-up capital of AED 3 million is needed for 5-star hotels.
- Minimum paid-up capital is not accessible for branches.
DHCC ‘s available commercial space options:
- Solutions for leasing.
- Spaces with patients.
- Non-clinical rooms (retail).
- The base of Business:
- Executive Desk: – suitable for businesses with limited rooms.
- Executive Office – full-service office furnished.
Offers from DHCC too:
- Opportunities to invest.
- Company Limited in Free Zone Liabilities.
- International Company’s Section.
- UAE Company / Building Branch.
We hope you understand about Dubai Healthcare City Company Set Up Article
If you want to know more about forex then read this
For any information contact us