We will make the Freezone company setup Dubai or UAE a piece of cake for you with simple and easy steps. You can see all info below.
Overview of UAE Free Zone Business Registration
- Many businesses have dropped their investment strategy in the UAE because of the mandate legislation of making a national of the UAE as a 51% shareholder of mainland firms. This has made free zones a common option in Dubai and around the UAE, where 100 % foreign ownership legally is allowed.
- A free market / free trade region is a specified market that is specifically tax-free with limited trading controls, where goods can, without paying any customs duties, be produced, manufactured, imported/exported, or reconfigured.
- UAE Free zones are geographically established at geographical positions such as state boundaries, international airports, and major seaports so that business owners can achieve their full market advantages.
- The government of the UAE has established many free zones in the region, each with the goal of supporting companies in a particular sector.
- Free trade zones in the UAE provide international firms with lucrative facilities such as ease of single-window management, streamlined bureaucracy, and 100% control. There are currently 44 free zones throughout the United Arab Emirates and several more. They have drawn foreign direct investment in the form that contributes to the national economy’s non-oil GDP growth. The free trade areas differ in the venue, forms of the company they serve, costs of operation, and the need for paperwork.
- UAE is the only GCC country with many free areas that allow investors to run a wide range of businesses.
- The first free zone in the UAE was set up in 1985, namely in Dubai, the free zone of Jebel Ali.
- FZE (free zone establishment) is a limited corporation with one member.
- FZCO (Free Zone corporation) is a listed free zone corporation with more than one shareholder
- Every company from the mainland or from other countries can open a branch in a free zone.
- — the free area in the UAE has been developed to facilitate those unique business practices. An investor must tell a skilled consultant to pick the right free field that better fits his business strategy.
- An owner can also recognize the license liquidation process right from the outset because if the need arises, he knows the full procedure beforehand.
- Free zone firms are called UAE onshore firms and are subject to 5% VAT, whether they exceed the level of annual turnover.
- — registration of companies in the Free Zone is controlled by their own direct authority, which in turn is controlled by the particular Emirates.
- Currently, many free zones sell virtual office services with either no visa requirements or unique visa requirements numbers at a very low exchange and service prices.
Registration company profits in the free zone
- 100 % of foreign investment is approved
- 100% capital and tax repatriation
- 100% private, personal, and federal tax exemption
- Exemption from both import and export tariffs and reduced charges for freight
- Effective contact and single-window control practices
- 24/7 organizational versatility
- Freehold offices for sale or for rent (in some cases free of charge)
- Able offices, warehouses, and recycling centers
- Overpower supply
- Special clustering and optimized networks for industry
- Visa for 3-year UAE Residency
- No limitations on the jobs of expatriates
You can see Mainland Company Setup Dubai all information here
- Free zone corporations can not work directly in the UAE continental countries. Either you need dealers on the mainland, or you need the department’s permission to work on the peninsula.
- Free zone businesses are ideal for those lacking a continental company operation.
Documents Required to Setup Free Zone Establishment
- Copy of the passport of the director
- Shareholder’s company profile
- Duly filled in submission
- Connection letter from the bank (only in some cases)
Free Zone Company Needed Documentation
- Copies of shareholders’ passports
- Shareholder company profiles
- Duly filled in submission
- Bank reference letters (in some cases only) for all shareholders
Documents Required for Free Zone Configuration Branch
- Related business records
- Parent business Board Decision to open the branch and name manager
- Copy of the manager’s passport
- Project of Company
- Duly done in a request form
I hope you understand all things about the Dubai Freezone company setup. If you want to know more about then read this
For any information contact us